CalStuMi Missions Team Blog

If you would like to contribute to the Hungary Missions Team, please click Here to give online or mail your contribution to: Calvary Baptist Church, 1140 Rush Ave., Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

What I've Learned: Team Member Megan

We have been growing as a team so much in the short amount of time we have been working toward this mission trip. I have been learning countless lesson along the way.

One that has been sticking out to me the most, and is one that I think everyone needs a little reminder of, IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

My life, this missions trip, serving in my church... In everything I do, I shouldn't be doing it out of "selfish ambition or conceit". I should humble myself and do everything to glory God, who was and is the one who gave me these opportunities, and who saved my life! He deserves everything to be done to His glory.

So, going through this trip, I have to keep remembering that, even if I go unnoticed, I'm not doing this trip for applause, I'm doing it to glorify my Savior.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment